- October 29, 2015: Maine Legal Services Food Hub – Learn how the Legal Services Food Hub works for Maine’s food system.
- Auburn Public Library, 49 Spring St., Auburn, ME
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- August 20, 2015: Legal Workshop – Business Entity, Early Stage Financing, and Lease Agreements for Small Food Businesses.
- Commonwealth Kitchen, 196 Quincy Street, Dorchester MA
- 6-8 p.m.
- RSVP at: http://bit.ly/legalworkshopAug20
In the Media
- Cornell University’s Small Farm Quarterly spotlights the Maine Legal Services Food Hub – Small Farm Quarterly
- Maine Lawyers Offer Free Aid for Farmers and Other Food Entrepreneurs – Portland Press Herald
- National Geographic’s “What is a Food Lawyer?” mentions Legal Services Food Hub – nationalgeographic.com
- Boston’s Mayor Walsh recognizes CLF’s Legal Services Food Hub on Urban Agriculture Day – cityofboston.gov
- Why the Local Food Movement Needs More—and Better—Lawyers – takepart.com
For press inquiries, please contact Jenny Rushlow, Director of CLF’s Farm and Food Initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 617-850-1763.